Pokémon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokéDex Get! Will Kronis

2 posters

Go down

PokéDex Get! Will Kronis Empty PokéDex Get! Will Kronis

Post by Copygoo Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:32 pm

This was great. Awesome. Better than awesome. As Will stepped back onto Route 29, holding his newly acquired items in his backpack, he looked down at Chili. "Now, my flamey friend, we are on an adventure." He stopped. "I keep thinking that I'm forgetting something, but..." Will jumped up. "Oh yeah! I wish I had given this to you earlier." Reaching into his backpack, Will pulled out a small device and loaded a disc into it. "I know you'll learn this later, but I figured now would be better. It's Flame Wheel! Excited?" Chili jumped up and down. "Cynda!" Will pressed a button on the device, and a low whir emitted from it. The disc was spinning, more and more rapidly, and starting to glow red. A series of clicks sounded out from the TM Machine, which was Will's cue to start. He began slowly waving it in front of Chili, a red light bathing the Pokémon. "I hope this works, little guy..."
Copygoo
Copygoo

Back to top Go down

PokéDex Get! Will Kronis Empty Re: PokéDex Get! Will Kronis

Post by Gary Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:01 am

Now back out onto Route 29 once again, but this time as an official Pokémon trainer, Will walked alongside Chili, his Cyndaquil. Will pulled a small disc out of his bag, a TM containing Flame Wheel that he had once obtained at an event. Offering it to Chili, the Cyndaquil happily accepted it, and so Will stuck the TM into his PokéDex. The machine started up, and a red laser pointed out of the scanner toward Chili, who's flames on his back began burning. Once the device stopped, Chili smiled happily, coating himself in fire to show off. Chili now knows the attack Flame Wheel! The PokéDex then ejected the now corrupted, disposable disc.

Now that Chili had learned his new attack, Will took time to look at his surroundings. Route 29 was a bit darker than before, as the sun was getting fairly low in the sky now. The trees' shadows were longer and moved about as the trees swayed in the cool summer breeze. It was at this time of day where it would be tough to find a lot of variety in Pokémon, as most are either going to bed or are just waking up at this hour. However, Will looked around, and after a while, he came to spot a lone Rattata sitting in the middle of the road.
Gary
Gary
Admin

http://pokerevo.dieuxdufoot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Copygoo Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:09 pm

((Typing on a phone, short post.))

Will glanced at the Ratatta. "Hm, a Ratatta? Never been my kind of Pokémon, so why don't we use it to test out your new move?" Will faced the Ratatta. "Chili, Flame Wheel into Smokescreen!"
Copygoo
Copygoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:23 am

Excited to get some battle practice in, Will called for Chili to attack right off the bat. Chili happily obliged, coating his body in fire as he began to roll into a Flame Wheel. As Chili neared Rattata though, the rat Pokémon quickly dodged the attack by using Quick Attack to hit Chili from behind. However, the Rattata still took a little burn damage from the attack in the end. Rattata then quickly Tail Whipped Chili after the flames went down, which faked him out a little, but wasn't enough to stop the Cyndaquil's Smokescreen. Chili took a little more damage and used a little more energy this round but is still looking fresh.
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copygoo Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:35 am

"Growl, then Flame Wheel, Chili!" It was going good; the Ratatta had no chance while Chili had his new attack. Sure, a stay at the Pokecenter might be needed, but Will was completely sure that Chili would win this. Maybe even learn a new move. Well, maybe he shouldn't be that greedy; he already had Flame Wheel, he didn't need another move. "You can do this, Chili!" The Ratatta was throwing up feeble attempts to attack. A few more Flame Wheels and it'd be done. Maybe then they could move on to Route 46. There were probably cool Pokémon over there, too. But for now, they had to focus on finishing the battle and defeating the Ratatta.
Copygoo
Copygoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:23 am

Wanting to stay on the offensive, Will called for Chili to keep up the Flame Wheels as he really wanted to test out his new move. The Rattata zooms around through the smoke, unable to find a Chili with its Quick Attack, and soon stops after Chili Growls menacingly. Giving away his location by sound, Rattata zooms in for another Quick Attack, this one making its mark, but Chili quickly counters with a Flame Wheel, dealing some pretty good damage on Rattata, who is starting to breathe much heavier now. It quickly got back to its feet and readied itself to Tackle Chili.
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copygoo Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:50 am

One hit. That was all it landed. Will laughed. This was great! Chili's Flame Wheel was working fine, and the Ratatta was a piece of cake. They were going to blow right through these gyms! Now, the battle at hand. Obviously the Ratatta knew Quick Attack- that could pose a problem, but if Chili kept it up he'd go down. The Pokémon reared back for an attack. Will knew exactly what to do. "Dodge, then two Flame Wheels to finish it off!"
Copygoo
Copygoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:15 am

Ready to finish off this Rattata, Will told Chili to go on the counterattack. Chili nodded and readied himself to dodge as the Rattata charged in with a Tackle. Chili then brought up his flame suit as he rolled into a Flame Wheel, slamming into Rattata for good damage. Rattata came around for a Quick Attack, which hit Chili for slight damage, and also had a small burn recoil on Rattata, and Chili finished off the round with a second Flame Wheel, which hit Rattata for good damage. The Rattata looked like it was ready to faint, but it wasn't ready to give up. It growled defiantly and slowly got back to its feet.
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copygoo Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:18 am

Will shrugged. Not a problem, this last hit should bring it down. He felt bad for the Ratatta, he wasn't bothering anybody. Will felt twinges of guilt. I have to finish this though, Chili is expecting a battle. I can't let him down. Will spoke loudly. "Chili, Tackle! Again if it isn't finished off!" Will hoped this would send the Ratatta packing, he didn't want to hurt it anymore than he had too.
Copygoo
Copygoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:44 am

A little reluctant to knock out an injured Pokémon, Will couldn't help but admire the Rattata's perseverance and ordered Chili to finish it off. Chili nodded and faced off against Rattata one more time. Both Pokémon charged in for a Tackle, but when they collided, it was Rattata who immediately gave way and collapsed, fainted.

It was up to Will whether he wanted to capture the Rattata or not, but looking ahead, he had the option to travel to the guardhouse leading to Route 46, or to keep going on to Cherrygrove City.
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copygoo Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:48 am

Will smiled. So it was finished. So he catch it? Will was never really into catching one of those, and he felt bad for it. Will walked over to the injured Ratatta and placed an Oran Berry next to it. "C'mon Chili, let's go and find us a friend in Route 46." They both began to walk away.

((Do I have to wait for you to say advance, or can I just go?))
Copygoo
Copygoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:55 am

Deciding to be generous, Will handed over an Oran Berry to the injured Rattata and started to walk off. He and Chili headed in the direction of the guardhouse in order to pass on to Route 46.

[advance]
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down