Pokémon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Route 29: Kin to nature

2 posters

Go down

Route 29: Kin to nature Empty Route 29: Kin to nature

Post by Kindrindra Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Kin looked down at the PokéBall containing his new Pokémon. I really hope I don't mess this up...
Looking over the green expanse before him, he walked down the path
before him. So... he wants me to pick up an egg for him? I wonder what this 'Mr. Pokémon' will be like... his name makes him sound like he knows a lot. He thought as he observed the surroundings, very different from those of his home town. Which is why he wasn't looking in front of himself.
Kindrindra
Kindrindra

Back to top Go down

Route 29: Kin to nature Empty Re: Route 29: Kin to nature

Post by Gary Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:15 pm

Heading out onto Route 29, Kin gazed at the vast scenery of the Johto countryside. There were lush, green rolling hills with scattered trees all around. His thoughts were also on his brand new Chikorita and his quest to get to the renowned Mr. Pokémon's house on Route 30. After a while of walking, Kin spotted a trainer standing not too far off.

The young male spotted Kin in return and hurried over to greet him. "Hi there, I'm Ethan!" The boy wearing a red jacket with a yellow hat and goggles and dark black hair covering part of his face smiled. "You must be a new trainer too! I just started my Pokémon journey as well, so do you want to test out your new Pokémon with me? I bet we could be rivals even!" He grinned and sent out a Totodile. "This here's my new little guy!"
Gary
Gary
Admin

http://pokerevo.dieuxdufoot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindrindra Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:56 pm

Kin looked towards his opponent with a mixture of horror and happiness.
Horror at the prospect of having his first battle... and happiness at
the same thing. Forcing himself to think straight, he smiled at his
challenger.
"My name's Kin. Nice to meet you, Ethan. If you want a battle... then
I'd be happy to give you one. But don't think I'll let you win easily!"
he replied, sending out his new Pokémon. "This is my Pokémon... good
luck!".
Kin thought for a while about what kind of moves Elm had said his starter could use. After a couple seconds of thought, he made his plan.
"Um... Olive, Growl at him, then follow up with a powerful Tackle!"
Kindrindra
Kindrindra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:43 pm

Having mixed emotions about his first battle, Kin agreed to it and sent out his brand new Chikorita while Ethan released his blue crocodile, Totodile. The two Pokémon faced off against each other, and Ethan began giving out commands to his Pokémon. Kin followed suit and soon enough, their very first battle began.

Chikorita started things off with a loud Growl, which was met by a piercing Leer from Totodile. Both Pokémon shuddered a little and shook it off after a few seconds. They then began to charge at each other, Chikorita going in for the Tackle, while Totodile went in for a Scratch. Both Pokémon collided and exchanged blows, panting a little in excitement as they finished what seemed like their warm up. The two Pokémon had already become rivals of their own. Both Pokémon took a little damage and used a little energy and are on equal terms in both categories. "Alright Totodile, go in for the double Scratch!" Ethan called out.
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindrindra Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Well, that went pretty good Kin thought as he observed the outcome of the round.

Okay Olive, give them a double Tackle of your own!
Kindrindra
Kindrindra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:20 pm

Noticing that Ethan was going on the offensive, Kin decided to counter with an equally offensive force with Chikorita and so he quickly gave out his commands. Chikorita nodded and swished its leaf as it prepared to fight.

Both Pokémon charged at each other once again, colliding for another Scratch against Tackle. After falling back, each Pokémon got back to their feet and quickly clashed for the same moves yet again. The two Pokémon seemed to be parallel with each other, timing their attacks to hit at the same time and make it a battle of the wills. Both Pokémon exchanged similar blows and so they are still on equal terms as far as health and energy go. They are beginning to breathe a little heavier now but are still looking somewhat fresh.
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindrindra Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:17 pm

"That's it! Keep it going!" Kin cheered, deciding that an all-out offense might be the way to go after noting the kind of moves the Totidile could utilize.

"Tackle, then another one!"
Kindrindra
Kindrindra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:19 am

Watching the battle play out, Kin came to realize that an all-out offense might be the best suitable strategy in order to take out the Totodile. After quickly thinking up a strategy, he called it out to Olive, who listened intently. The two Pokémon faced each other once again, ready to continue battling.

Olive charged in right off the bat, ramming into Totodile for a hard Tackle. Totodile sprawled backwards, and while Olive went in for a second Tackle, he was stopped in his tracks by Totodile's intimidating Leer. With Olive momentarily distracted, Totodile took the chance to strike with a sharp Scratch, making Olive wince. Olive took a tough blow from that Scratch, but Totodile did as well from that Tackle. Both Pokémon are past the midway on health as the combatants continue to exchange blows. It looks as if this could be a close one until the end. "Use another Scratch, and then Leer!" Ethan called out to Totodile.
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindrindra Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:20 pm

"Tackle, Tackle, TACKLE!" Kin cried, somewhat maniacally.
I... can win this! I can win my first ever battle!
Kindrindra
Kindrindra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:40 pm

A little eager to win the battle, Kin ordered Olive to remain on the offensive. Olive looked a little confused at first in reaction to Kin's expression, but he obeyed the commands regardless. He squared off against Totodile once again, ready to attack.

A similar theme in this battle, Olive and Totodile charged at each other, exchanging a Tackle and a Scratch. Both Pokémon were knocked backwards, but they each got up quickly and charged back into the fray. However, Olive's second Tackle was slowed down as he was startled by Totodile's menacing Leer, dealing only a little damage. However, this didn't stop Olive at all when he went in for a third Tackle, knocking Totodile to the ground. Totodile is looking pretty beat up now, and it won't take much more to knock him out. However, on the other hand, Olive is breathing rather heavily now as he's used up quite a lot of energy. The battle could go either way in the next round if both Pokémon aren't careful.
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindrindra Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:52 am

Thinking carefully about how to win the match without running out of energy, Kin realized the irony of the situation. I... have a type advantage... but neither of us have any attacks of our own type!
After carefully noting that Olive does have a tail, he makes his choice. "Olive, we can still win this! Tail Whip, then another Tackle!"
Kindrindra
Kindrindra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Both Pokémon were close to the ends of their ropes, as the battle was nearing an end. Taking Olive's stamina into account, Kin gave orders that he hoped weren't too taxing on the Chikorita, and as Ethan called out his commands, the battle resumed for one more round.

Running up to Totodile, Olive attempted to wiggle his little tail around for a Tail Whip, which left Totodile a little speechless. It was effective nonetheless though, as it stalled the crocodile long enough to let Olive land one more Tackle on it. Totodile staggered backwards a few steps before finally falling down, swirls in his eyes. "Totodile, no!" Ethan exclaimed. "Well, you did great, buddy." He returned Totodile back to its PokéBall and stuck out a hand for Kin to shake. "That was a great battle! I hope we can have more like that in the future! What do you say, rival?" He grinned and then turned around to head off. "I'll see you somewhere down the road!" And with that, he was gone.

Olive was very exhausted now, but he had at least won the battle. He was on the ground playing around with a few leaves while wiggling his own big leaf around. Level up for Olive! Olive has learned the attack Razor Leaf! With little else to do but take care of his injured Pokémon, Kin headed onward to Cherrygrove without anymore stops along the way. [advance] (Hint: before you post in Cherrygrove City, now would be a good time to take an Apricorn from the Apricorn Tree. Please post in that thread to do so.)
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down