Pokémon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martz - Route 1 Begins

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Martz - Route 1 Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Martz - Route 1 Begins

Post by DaveTheFishGuy Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:53 pm

{OOC: Just realised I forgot your question. You can stay on a Route as long as you like, but feel free to leave once I say you can advance}

Charm lumbers in for another Tackle, but finds one of her own strategies used against her, as Rattata's Tail Whip sweeps her feet out from under her, leaving the Fire-type to fall backward. Shaking this off, the lizard bares her teeth, going for a Bite again, but the wild rodent doesn't give her the chance, blasting forth with a Quick Attack, dealing some fair damage and stuffing Charm a bit, though she chomps down on Rattata's paw instead.

Charm took more damage there, widening the health gap a bit more. However, Rattata used more energy, and is starting to look a bit fatigued, panting a bit.

Looking about, Rattata then spins for another Tail Whip. With little time to react, what will Martz do now?
DaveTheFishGuy
DaveTheFishGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Martz Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:32 pm

(OOC: I was just wondering. I wasn't sure. sorry for the crappy rp on this one btw. at work)

"Charm, catch his tail with a bite! Then Scratch its face!"

Martz wanted to use a PokéBall here but decided not to.
Martz
Martz

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveTheFishGuy Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:28 pm

{OOC: No probs. But yeah, just cos I say you can advance doesn't mean you have to. You just can't until I do. If that makes sense}

Whipping his Tail round once more, Rattata finds it trapped within his opponent's teeth, as Charm Bites down on the appendage. The Normal-type squeaks in pain, trying to get free, as the Charmander's claws Scratch at his face. Managing to free himself, the rodent charges in for a Tackle, dealing some light damage back, but not as much as he took.

Charm has managed to widen the health gap the other way, Rattata now lower than she. She's also better on energy, the rodent looking fatigued compared to the Charmander.

The Rattata hangs back, looking cautious, waiting to see what Charm and Martz will do next...
DaveTheFishGuy
DaveTheFishGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2