Pokémon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Route, The Adventure Continues

2 posters

Go down

Another Route, The Adventure Continues Empty Another Route, The Adventure Continues

Post by TheDarkFiddler Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:27 pm

Spencer smiles as he steps out of Viridian onto the southern part of Route 2. He looks back and smiles at Napoleon, who was stretching in the sun after the fairly chilly Pokémon Center, before turning to his new friend, flying calmly behind. This was Amelia, the Pidgey he just caught. "Well, Amelia, welcome to the team. It's not really much right now, just Napoleon and me, and we just started out earlier today, but I hope we get to be great friends anyway!" Spencer stretched his hand out in front of him. He didn't realize how silly the idea of shaking hands with a bird was until Amelia landed on his arm. "Oh, alright. I suppose I can give you a ride... guess I kinda owe you after that battle..." Spencer laughs a bit nervously, before continuing onwards towards Viridian forest. He can't help but think to himself that the grasslands around him are pretty beautiful, especially with the trees slowly getting thicker as he moves on. After a few minutes of walking, Spencer stops.

"Hey guys, you think we're gonna find another pal on this route? Or maybe another battle? I bet there's trainers and wild Pokémon everywhere!" Napoleon shrugs, or he shrugs as much as he can whilst being a quadruped, while Amelia takes off at the mention of a battle, flying around his head. "Haha, looks like you're ready for another battle already, Amelia!" Spencer smiles before he continues moving onward.
TheDarkFiddler
TheDarkFiddler

Back to top Go down

Another Route, The Adventure Continues Empty Re: Another Route, The Adventure Continues

Post by DaveTheFishGuy Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:36 pm

As Spencer and his two Pokémon make their way along the Route, they have a look around their surroundings. The trees are definately thicker, with Viridian Forest sprawling in the distance, though it's a good ways off still. Various Bug-type Pokémon flit amidst the nearby trees, away from the activity of the path, especially from Amelia.

However, it is from behind one of these trees that a young boy, slightly more junior than Spencer, emerges. "Hey! You! You've got Pokémon? Then I challenge you to a battle!" he shouts, marching up to the trio. "Rattata, let's go!"

With a flash of light, a small, purple rodent is at the boy's feet, taking up a battle-stance. Spencer exchanges glances with his two Pokémon, with Napoleon giving one of his apathetic shrugs, and Amelia chirps curiously.

What will Spencer do, faced with a fresh challenge?
DaveTheFishGuy
DaveTheFishGuy

Back to top Go down

Another Route, The Adventure Continues Empty Re: Another Route, The Adventure Continues

Post by TheDarkFiddler Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Spencer frowns as the boy shouts, noticing a few Bug-types running off from the sudden disturbance. "Aww man, I wanted to catch one of those..." He mopes for a few seconds before snapping back to reality, turning to the trainer in front of him. "A battle? I guess... I guess I'll give you what you deserve for scaring off those Bug-type Pokémon!" Spencer smiles, looking down at Napoleon. "Hey buddy you read for another b-" Before he can finish his question, however, Amelia flies past the Rattata, skimming particularly close to it, before circling around the opposing trainer and taking up position hovering above the ground in front of the challenging Pokémon. "Oh, you want to battle then, Amelia?" Amelia nods, letting out a high-pitched Pidgey screech. "Well then, I guess I'll take your challenge, kid, with Amelia here! Amelia, why not start of the battle with double Tackles?"
TheDarkFiddler
TheDarkFiddler

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveTheFishGuy Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:14 am

"Haha! Awesome stuff! My name's Joe, by the way, though my Rattata doesn't have a name of his own. Anyways, Tail Whip, followed by Quick Attack!" the boy responds.

Ready for her first battle as part of Spencer's team, Amelia flaps in the air, before diving down for a Tackle. This catches Rattata full-on, sending him skidding backward, but he manages to spin, his Tail Whipping across Amelia's body, causing her to chirp in surprise. The Pidgey then readies herself, but before she can even start moving, the air between the two Pokémon blurs purple, and Rattata smashes into Amelia with a Quick Attack, sending her reeling once more. Picking herself up, the bird determinately charges at the Normal-type, Tackleng him once again.

With both exchanging blows, Amelia took the upper hand in health, but used slightly more energy. Both are still looking fighting-fit, however.

"Ouch, watch out for those, little guy! Tackle her right back, then Tail Whip again!" calls Joe. But what will Spencer order his Pokémon to do in reply?
DaveTheFishGuy
DaveTheFishGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkFiddler Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:47 pm

"Joe? Nice to meet you, Joe! My name's Spencer!" Spencer winces as Amelia takes the Quick Attack, before pulling out his PokéDex quick and scanning Amelia to check what moves she knows. "Oh man, Amelia, you don't really know much... uh... try two more Tackles, and hope for the best?"
TheDarkFiddler
TheDarkFiddler

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveTheFishGuy Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:39 pm

Rattata charges in for a Tackle, finding himself crashing head-on with Amelia's own Tackle as the Pidgey dives in. Both bash into each other, before being knocked back from the impact. Shaking it off, the Normal-type spins, a Tail Whip tapping Amelia's side, but she barely feels it as she Tackles right on through, knocking the rodent over as the Flying-type wheels back into the air.

Rattata took a lot more damage there, but Amelia used more energy, she's starting to pant a little bit.

Wincing as his Pokémon took a good hit, Joe waits to see what Spencer will do next.
DaveTheFishGuy
DaveTheFishGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkFiddler Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:21 pm

"Oh boy, you look like you're getting kind of tired, Amelia..." Amelia shook her head, even as her breathing grew a bit more ragged. "Take it a bit easier, if you can... let's uh... try... double Tackles again, alright?" Spencer was a bit worried, it seemed Amelia got tired really easily. Hopefully after a bit she'd get used to exerting herself. If not, she'd have to sit out a lot.
TheDarkFiddler
TheDarkFiddler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down