Pokémon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Isnt The End, Just the Beginning

2 posters

Go down

This Isnt The End, Just the Beginning Empty This Isnt The End, Just the Beginning

Post by Naruto Ninja44 Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:24 pm

Nikky bit her lower lip in excitement then jumped in place for a few seconds. She was right outside of the lab, and she wanted to get all of her excitement and nervousness out before she would walk in and make a total embarrassment of herself.

She took a few deep breaths and sang a little tune to herself. She then went through some breathing exercises she had learned from running. Deep breath in, quick breath out, deep breath in, quick breath out. Give more oxygen than the carbon she releases.

She looked up at the labrotory, it was huge, even bigger than the museum at Lilycove. She couldn't believe it when she first saw it from the distance and it was still a bit hard to believe now. She gulped and smiled to herself as she examined the architect a bit more. She liked the feel of the Kanto region, though she's seen very little of it so far. The whole place was very humble and warm to her.

A breeze went through her at that moment and goosebumps appeared on her arms, despite it being 70 degrees Fahrenheit. She rubbed them away and blamed the nervousness for this and decided she best go inside.

The blonde quickly checked her clothing, straightening out all of the wrinkles and patted off any dirt that had happened to get on her during her journey from Lilycove.

She took a deep breath, smiled and opened the door, "Professor Oak, I'm here to steal your Pokémon and destroy your equipment! ...Nah, just kidding. But where are you?"

Last edited by Naruto Ninja44 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a typo on 'quickly'. xP)
Naruto Ninja44
Naruto Ninja44

Back to top Go down

This Isnt The End, Just the Beginning Empty Re: This Isnt The End, Just the Beginning

Post by Joshua Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:45 pm

As Nikky spoke out to the seemingly empty library, her joke didn't seem to go down so well, as the sounds of banging and crashing echoed from behind a bookcase. "Steal my Pokémon?" an irate voice spat, and a disheveled man in a white lab coat emerged from behind the case, glaring angrily.

Noticing Nikky, his expression softens. "Oh, wait, you're one of the trainers I've been waiting on." He shakes his head. "The humour of youths today," he mutters.

He turns away and directs your attention to a desk nearby. "Now, as a new trainer, I have a small collection of Pokémon for you to choose from as your Starter Pokémon to begin your journey." Ten PokéBalls are lined up on the table, with name cards underneath them all. The options are:

Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Pikachu
Pidgey
Meowth
Machop
Abra
Geodude
Nidoran (Male or Female)

"Choose wisely," Professor Oak finishes, and crosses his arms, waiting for Nikky to choose.
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

This Isnt The End, Just the Beginning Empty Re: This Isnt The End, Just the Beginning

Post by Naruto Ninja44 Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:01 pm

Nikky bit her lip in thought as the Professor commented on her humor. She was normally seen as a hilarity at home. The comedian who everyone looked to for a laugh. Was Kanto's humor that different from Hoenn's? Or were the Pallet Town citizens just a bit too uptight?

Her thought process was broken as she was introduced to the PokéBalls. She released her lip and stared at the cards with her mouth slightly open instead, though she didnt even notice that was happening. She then remembered the stories her friends had told her about each of the Kanto starters and how exaggerated they made the Pokémon seem.

She also remembered a vast majority of her friends had chosen Squirtles. But she wasnt fond of the idea of being like her friends. She then remembered the boy's from this very town who were famous for their Pikachu's. A lot of people had those too. And she always did like Pikachus... And then she remembered many more trainers with all these Pokémon that all these people chose because some famous idol/master/TV personality had chose them.

But Nikky was never one to chose things because everyone else did or because some other person did.

So she thought of the one that almost no one would choose, or at least what she's heard the least of from everyone else.

She eyed the Nidoran name tag for a brief moment then turned to the Professor and said, "Is it alright if I got a Nidoran?" She then paused and threw in another question before he got to answer, "And can I have a girl one? Those are blue right? I like blue. It's my second favorite color. You do have a blue Nidoranito, right?"

She then smiled sheepishly at him, hoping she wasnt causing too much of a problem with her multiple questions and thrown in Spanish.

Last edited by Naruto Ninja44 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cool kids edit their posts with the gender they want. 8))
Naruto Ninja44
Naruto Ninja44

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:25 pm

Professor Oak cocks an eyebrow slightly as Nikky seems to ramble a little as questions pour out of her mouth, but smiles regardless. "A Nidoran Female is your choice?" he asks once more to double-check. After Nikky nods, he picks up the respective PokéBall and hands it to the new trainer, smiling as he does so.

"An excellent choice, my dear. And quite an unusual one too, I don't get much call for them around here usually." He turns and heads over to another desk, collecting an assortment of items in his arms.

"And here, these will come in handy on your journey," he says, handing various items to Nikky. The new trainer looks amongst the items now in her arms to notice she's now gained 2000 PokéDollars, 5 PokéBalls, 5 Oran Berries, a PokéDex and a Town Map.

"Good luck on your adventure, young trainer," the Professor finishes with, before turning away. When you are ready, post on Route 1. [advance]
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down