Pokémon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Time Out/OOC Chat

+23
Poke_Hunter
TheDarkFiddler
AutoTuneTheDeaf
Naruto Ninja44
Lonely Cubone
Concept
tbh1313
Salamencia
EarthKwake
DTG6407
Handy
A Winter Breeze
Firewater
Joshua
EmGee
IkutoTsukiyomi
Copygoo
DaveTheFishGuy
Insidious_Dreamer
Kindrindra
Raddaya
Yougirasu
Gary
27 posters

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

Official Time Out/OOC Chat Empty Official Time Out/OOC Chat

Post by Gary Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Talk about whatever you want here. Get to know people, make friends, ask for trades, do whatever!

Just, my ONLY rule is that you keep it civil in here and refrain from spamming. If I start seeing a lot of one-lining, I might have to put my foot down.
Gary
Gary
Admin

http://pokerevo.dieuxdufoot.com

Back to top Go down

Official Time Out/OOC Chat Empty Re: Official Time Out/OOC Chat

Post by Yougirasu Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:15 am

Holy Shi-! There's a TO here... Who knew?
One-lining? Spam? Better keep Rangeet*cough*Raddaya*cough* away from here then, notorious spammer and good at the one liners as well.

Hmm, in general TO stuff, Hi, I'm me and I'm very me-like. I have a good thought/question and I'm going to go ask it now (assuming it's not covered already).
Also, who love my Togepi? And who thinks I should nickname it Yolk?
Yougirasu
Yougirasu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:54 am

Lol yep, I put a TO here a long time ago, so I was wondering when someone'd find it =P

Yolk is a pretty fitting name, actually. xD I like to name my male Togepis Scramble whenever I get one.
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaya Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:55 am

Whoops, I'm heeere xD So hi all, how's everyone doing? I've currently got officially the worst cold in the world that isn't something worst.

Also, my nickname sucks :p Flamechic...for a Torchic.

Raddaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindrindra Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:48 am

FIRST PAGEEEEE!

...Okay, that was random. I actually found this a long time ago, but didn't really want to be the first member to post in it. While we're on the topic of nicknames... I like my Chikorita's name. Then again, I always name my starters after colors. >_>
Kindrindra
Kindrindra

Back to top Go down

Post by Yougirasu Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:24 pm

Oh Kind, you're just not a trend setter, lol. The only reason I asked about the nickname is because I never ever nickname my Pokémon, but often end up referring to them by random names (zigzagoons are either zig-zag or ZZ, Geodude is dude, or Fonzie if I'm really bored or just saying dude a lot...). But in all seriousness, I can't really stand nicknaming my Pokémon because to me they're just what they are, they need nothing else as they Are AWESOME!
Yougirasu
Yougirasu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindrindra Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:44 pm

XD

Myself, I think the reason I started nicknaming my Pokémon was because I couldn't stand the ALL CAPS names. Then my originality got a hold on me. >_>

Now, every single one of my Pokémon is nicknamed. Even if I caught them by mistake. Sometimes, however, when breeding for natures... I just name the girls one thing and the boys another...

Which is why I have a box full of Castforms named either Starstruck or Kirby. >_>
Kindrindra
Kindrindra

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:15 am

Oh oh! Gary have we created another domain where Kindrindra and Rangeet can run rampant? This may not end well...

On the theme of Nicknames, I might end up using a system that should work well for me. If anyone guesses what it is, there may be a special prize involved.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveTheFishGuy Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:50 am

I call anime.

Also, the majority of my Poké nicknames are in latin. That is, my competetive in-game 'mons. As far as stuff like the ASBL... oh wait, same.
DaveTheFishGuy
DaveTheFishGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:21 am

When it comes to nicknames for my Pokémon, it's always either a shortened form of their species (like Amph for Ampharos or Espy for Espeon) or they are based off of some anime/manga character I like lol.
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yougirasu Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:24 pm

Dang, saw Kind was in the chat when I refreshed the page... I sign in and he left 6 seconds before that. That just plain sucks, like a Phanpy going full offensive on a Togepi lol. I'm not going to tell her to dodge both attacks, that's a waste of energy, but hmm...

I'll go write my response up after watching another Stargate Universe.

*** Thought I'd edit in rather than double post.

I was logged in just after Kind left again, this time it was more like 12 seconds, lol.
Also, who has any idea what Pokémon is grey with more grey on it? I would search for it, but with it coming up with things regarding black/white I'm not fussing over it *has a brainwave*

Okay, I'm off to collect things, upload things and post things before sleeping. I might work on a banner or something tomorrow if I have time.
Yougirasu
Yougirasu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindrindra Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:09 pm

Gray with more gray on it? That's a little... confusing. I could help
with a better explanation. Read: My small brain cannot process that
request. More words, please.

In my defense, I'm not the spambot everyone makes me out to be. Me and Rangeet ONCE had a discussion that took up a couple TO pages. And it was blown way out of proportion.

I notice that this uses the GS Kimono Sisters, rather than the HGSS ones. Speaking of the Kimono Sisters... *goes to FAQ*
Kindrindra
Kindrindra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindrindra Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:04 pm

Okay, it's official. After Johto, I'm going to Isshu.

It'll most likely be up by then... Hey, mods, how do you plan to factor in White Forest and Black City? Maybe a little early to ask, but...
Kindrindra
Kindrindra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:07 pm

What are White Forest and Black City? I no nothing about the region of Isshu and have no intentions of making it until I at least play through the game. xd

In any case, Isshu would have to be on a third forum because there simply isn't enough space left on either this one or Hoenn/Sinnoh.
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindrindra Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:38 pm

Spoiler:

Yer. Spoiler stuff. Btw, who would be the updator for Isshu?

Also, cap on Johto is awesome. Very Happy
Kindrindra
Kindrindra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:42 pm

We would most likely hold an opening and accept applications for people to apply to be the updator.

I can't keep getting all the new people lol. The other regions need activity too, and I'm up to about 6 people in Johto now.
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:21 am

As gary said... We'd probably have to find a willing participant who want to create Isshu as a region and then update those who wished to be in Isshu.

Without knowing more than what has been received from CoroCoro leaks in terms of Black City and White Forest, I can only assume that there will be a way around incorporating both or either one depending on how they work per cartridge and their purpose within the region's journey.

In any case, we would come up with a way to make it work. So far, as Isshu is a far way away for most of us, and it wouldn't be released until the game had been out in the US/Aus for a little bit. So it's not right in the forefront of our thinking caps atm.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindrindra Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:47 am

Yer, I know. It's just, you know- Come on Serebii after a week or two
haitus and- BAM. New stuff out the wazoo.

Hey wait... what is at the forefront of your thinking caps? ^_~
Kindrindra
Kindrindra

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveTheFishGuy Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:46 am

You COULD use Serebii to order in our "RF".

Just a thought c:

{shot}
DaveTheFishGuy
DaveTheFishGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yougirasu Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:50 am

god, nothing for 3 days and then 8 posts in one morning, lol. I'd probably be one of the first to jump at a new region, although I don't know in what respect. I've currently no idea if I'll end up buying the game or not, I only got Heart Gold for the nostalgia and the Pokewalker. The games don't hold as much appeal as they used to, I'd prefer to see them put a whole lot of time into developing the battles to feel more like battles than have them remake something or throw a whole bunch of new Pokémon at us.
I got Heart Gold when it was first released and because of my job and the lack of appeal the games have now, I'm still only at 6 badges and I was in the middle of training a Krabby. But because of the Pokewalker, Krabby is awesome and I have a fair variety of Pokémon (currently working on a Clefairy as some people might know)

Also, where in the Regions is it possible to find a Shiny Stone? I've found a number of the items such as Dusk Stone, Fire Stone, Leaf Stone and various hold items that are connected to evolution, but no sign of the Shiny Stone yet. No Dawn stone either, but I don't have a Ralts yet, lol.
Yougirasu
Yougirasu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:44 am

They just haven't been made yet. =P I wasn't anticipating Pokémon in the Johto region that needed the stones to evolve, although I seemed to forget that I made Togepi a starter xd. They'll be put in eventually though.

I was considering passing up on B&W before, but after seeing some of the new Pokémon, I really don't think they look that bad, or at least some of them. So like the loyal Pokémon fan I am, I'll most likely get the game.
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yougirasu Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:52 am

I like the grass starter and that psychic pig thing (although didn't grumpig already have that honour?), other than that I haven't looked at the rest.

*just realises he hasn't washed his whites for work today and slaps his head as he leaves in 40 mins...*

Anyway, I found one place for a shiny stone in Sinnoh, but it's not like I'm going to be needing one just yet. I was just trying to plan ahead, so you've got plenty of time.
Yougirasu
Yougirasu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:56 am

I think the psychic pig copies drowzee even more, which annoys me. It evolves into some tapir thing and both it and drowzee are "dream eaters". Seriously, couldn't they be a little more original?

So far I really like the electric zebra and the weird bubbly green thing lol

And lol, I know I have plenty of time. I made it so most of the evolution items I put in aren't obtained until after at least 4 gyms.
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yougirasu Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:17 am

Lol, I hadn't noticed how far along all of the items were, I was just looking to find them. It's good to know where things are.

Also, another battle? Our Pokémon are getting a serious workout with all these trainers, lol. Don't tell me she'll have a marill, lol. (also, never noticed until today that Azuril was a normal type Shocked) It's going to be a fairly interesting battle in my thread though, lol.
Yougirasu
Yougirasu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:37 am

Lol, I planned to make you guys battle both rivals ever since I made the decision to put Ethan in.

As to what her Pokémon is, it's a mystery, but you'll soon find out =P

I put the items in all over, but they usually require something like surf or strength.
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next