Pokémon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Oct. 2010] Pokémon Revolution Halloween Party!

+8
Poke_Hunter
Salamencia
DTG6407
TheDarkFiddler
Copygoo
Naruto Ninja44
DaveTheFishGuy
Gary
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Oct. 2010] Pokémon Revolution Halloween Party! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Oct. 2010] Pokémon Revolution Halloween Party!

Post by Copygoo Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:37 am

"Wow guy, EPIC lightsaber there." Will commented. His eyes flitted over to the door, where a Mario had just walked in. Will waved the fellow Nintendork over after he watched him put down his Diglett Goomba. "Hi hi. Nice Mario costume. Cool Diglett too, I've always thought Diglett was one of the coolest ground-types. Nice Goomba costume, too."

"<Nice to meetcha, Burrower.>" Kickass greeted him. "<Name's Kickass. That's Jax. I'm Poo, from Earthbound. So how do you guys do in battle?>" Kickass grimaced. "<So far all I've taken down is a measly Caterpie, although that was just after I hatched.>" Kickass looked up at the ceiling. "<So does that mean it was impressive? Eh.>" Kickass fingered with the end of his black-belt rope. He eyed the Diglett. "<If you need help getting around, I can carry you.>"
Copygoo
Copygoo

Back to top Go down

[Oct. 2010] Pokémon Revolution Halloween Party! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Oct. 2010] Pokémon Revolution Halloween Party!

Post by Poke_Hunter Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:22 pm

"<Battling? Hell, I'm not even properly on his team yet. Still, I'm a reserve against this guy's Chimchar. And thanks, man - I'm gonna have to take you up on that offer of carrying. I could hop, but that's kind of awkward.>" Said Burrower, glad he'd met such a friendly guy. "<I'm in the mood for Pretzels. Anyone else?>"

Hunter looked over at the two he had just come up to. "Sorry - I'll talk in a bit."
He walked towards the Ness. "Hey, cool costume. Name's Hunter. Never played Earthbound, myself, but he's cool on Brawl. So, who're you?"
Poke_Hunter
Poke_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Salamencia Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:35 pm

"My character? Oh, I'm dressed up as the hunter from Left 4 Dead one and two. I figured it'd be easiest to do out of all of them, unless I find some way to mutate myself or switch genders! Plus, the hunter is pretty interesting. He's based on parkour, so he'll like, climb up buildings and pounce on the survivors from yards up in the air and it's pretty cool! I mean-" At this point, Spencer stopped, probably noticing he had said a lot, considering the question. "Oh, sorry, didn't mean to go off on a rant there, haha... but yeah, hunter."

With that, Sal felt the conversation dry up quickly. “Well, I really have to eat, but it was good to meet you, Spencer,” he said, and he dragged himself to a nearby seat so he could eat. A new guest had arrived, this one in a Mario costume and bringing a Diglett with him. Sal hadn’t seen many Digletts around, so he took a while to watch the Pokémon as it walked… ok, moved around with its trainer. Although the attention of a good few of the guests had been drawn to the Star Wars fan, who was carrying a lightsaber. He had been talking to a girl that he seemed to be quite interested in. Sal smiled at this, before finishing eating and getting back onto his feet. “Well, that certainly helped lift my spirits. Eh… so how many of us are there?” he asked himself, and did a quick head count just to satisfy his curiosity. The party had become quite popular, and Sal counted 7 guests so far. Still, he felt a little uncertain where he should go next. The two he had noticed earlier seemed too comfortable to interrupt right now, and the Pyramid Head cosplayer and Disgaea fan seemed to be in their own world, so Sal figured he should probably introduce himself to the new guy, if only to give himself a starting position. He noticed that the kid was talking to the guy in the Ness costume, which meant he could get to know two people at once.

"Hey there. Name's Sal. Nice costumes, and... well, that's about it, I guess. Yeah, I'm still getting used to this whole thing," he said, surprised at his own lack of originality.
Salamencia
Salamencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke_Hunter Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:23 pm

"My god, this party is turning out to be a Brawl mock-up. So yeah, I'm Hunter."
He noticed the Chimchar a bit away in the room. "Oh? You from Sinnoh too? Cool. I'm from Sunyshore. I'm ind of new to this too - I still have no 'Dex. I have no idea whether or not Burrower -My Diglett - is a guy or a girl. If it turns out to be a she, she's renamed Burra. Do you think that's kind of bad?"

Hunter stopped there. He was going to have to stop talking in huge bursts.
Poke_Hunter
Poke_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkFiddler Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:31 pm

Spencer simply stands there, a bit dumbstruck as Sal leaves. "Uh... that was an engaging talk, I guess..." He looks down at bunnicula-Napoleon, so simply shrugs. "Guess we're gonna have to find somebody else to talk to, buddy. But before that, how 'bout we hit the snacks?" Napoleon smiled, leading the way to the snacks. They were hungry and it was time to eat.
TheDarkFiddler
TheDarkFiddler

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:58 pm

Finding himself standing alone again, Natsu sipped his juice and munched on some cookies. Looking around the room, he spotted Uzuru and picked his Nidoran up in his arms. "Are you having fun?" he asked, smiling and feeding a cookie to his Pokémon. Uzuru stared back at his trainer, nibbling on the cookie, but he didn't look content or discontent in any way.

However, Natsu looked up as another trainer seemed to walk in their direction, and to his surprise, he also had a Nidoran. Natsu set Uzuru down and smiled. "Look Uzuru, another one like you!" Uzuru beamed and happily ran over to Napoleon to introduce himself. "Hi there," Natsu waved at Spencer, "I see you like Nidoran too, huh?"
Gary
Gary
Admin

http://pokerevo.dieuxdufoot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DTG6407 Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:23 pm

"Dude, you are my hero for letting me use this." Nikky said, pointing the lightsaber right in his face and beaming at him. Kaito liked this girl, she was pretty chill.

"Hero, eh?" Kaito chuckled, "Well you certainly make one badass undead bride Jedi... Sith, thing." He continued, trying to come up with a name for her. He ended up just rambling and beginning to laugh at how stupid he sounded.

Kaito hadn't quite noticed the new character who had approached him, wearing a Mario costume nonetheless. He chuckled, it was always nice to see a fellow geek, Kaito thought.

"Cool lightsaber, man. Name's Hunter. And you guys are?" The guy in the Mario costume said.

"Oh, hey. I'm Kaito, and thanks," Kaito looked around just now noticing that he was grabbing a lot of attention with his expensive lightsaber replica, "Haha, yeah it seems to be quite the life of the party, eh?" He commented.

"Wow guy, EPIC lightsaber there." Will said, snapping Kaito's attention to him.

"Yeah, it's pretty beast eh? I even got one for my Pikachu here. Nezumi, show 'em." Kaito stated.

With that Nezumi nodded happily and took out her own much smaller lightsaber hilt. She did quite the acrobatic stunt as she did a double front flip directly on top of Kaito's shoulder, igniting her own lightsaber in mid-air.

"PI-KA!" She shouted as she landed nimbly on Kaito's shoulder. She spun her lightsaber around a bit before bonking Kaito on the head which made her settle down a bit, a tad embarrassed.

"Ouch, haha," Kaito spoke, "Easy there champ. This is Nezumi, everyone," Kaito introduced, "Well, tonight she's Yoda. The force is certainly strong with her," Kaito chuckled, noting how nerdy he sounded.
DTG6407
DTG6407

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindrindra Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 pm

A loud knocking could be heard at the door, accompanied by what sounded like a series of sword slashes at some unknown enemy. The door slowly opened, and Kin stepped through it. On his head he wore a straw hat resembling a very wide and very short cone. He wore a long, dark blue Kimono, with an etching of a golden Dragonite creeping up the back. The color of his kimono was red, and the sleeves were embroidered with small Cherrim. Oh his feet, which barely showed underneath the Kimono, where a pair of sandle-like shoes, though they had two block of wood on the bottom, and he was wearing socks that seemed as though they had been designed for someone with two toes. As he stopped to take in the surrounding while clad in his ronin samurai outfit, a loud slashing noise was heard as a small dark streak shot forwards. As it stopped, hovering by it’s side, it became evident that it was Aether, wearing a silver collar around his neck, golden bars extending from both sides, with a long, thin blade attached to his horn, and with a series of golden frills attached to his body’s usual frill, trying his best to appear to be a pommeled sword, though his Naughty nature was making the blade seem rather... haunted.

As Kin looked around, he noticed the snack table.
He made a beeline to... uh... er... examine the cookie’s composition.

Name: Aether
Species: Shuppet
Hatched: Johto; Route 30-31
Level: 2
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Frisk
Attacks Learned: Knock Off
Next Level-Up Attacks: Lv5 Screech, Lv8 Night Shade, Lv13 Curse, Lv16 Spite, Lv20 Shadow Sneak, Lv23 Will-o-wisp, Lv28 Faint Attack, Lv31 Shadow Ball, Lv35 Sucker Punch, Lv38 Embargo, Lv43 Snatch, Lv46 Grudge, Lv50 Trick.
Move Tutor/Egg/TM Moves: Imprison
Ribbons:
Kindrindra
Kindrindra

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkFiddler Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 pm

Spencer smiles at Natsu as he approaches. "Yup! Nidoran are pretty cool... though I was also tempted to choose Geodude. I'm happy with my choice though, Napoleon here is a pretty cool dude!" He offers his hand for a hand shake, taking a few seconds to examine Uzuru's costume. "Hmm.... that's a.... oh, a Prinny?" Spencer smiles widely. "Not bad for somebody who's never played Disagea, right? My name's Spencer, by the way."
TheDarkFiddler
TheDarkFiddler

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:00 pm

Natsu grins and shakes Spencer's hand. "I'm Natsu, nice to meet you." He chuckles and looks down at the two Nidorans. "Good guess! And that would make myself Laharl. Your Napoleon looks pretty cool too... Bunnicula, huh? I actually had a similar thought to dress Uzuru up as that when I was deciding costumes." (No joke :P) "You got a pretty scary costume there yourself! Are you a zombie?"

Uzuru watched the other Nidoran intently as he approached and waddled over to check him out. He smiled and greeted with a "Nido... Nidoran!" happily, trying to convey in Pokémon language something along the lines of <'Sup! You got a nice costume there!>
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkFiddler Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:27 pm

"Yeah, a zombie of a sort. It's a bit more specific than that, but I won't bore you with the details!" Spencer laughs a bit, remembering how quickly the last person he spoke to left. "Interesting coincidence there about the ideas, though. I'll admit, I had a lot of trouble thinking up what to dress Napoleon as..."

<Why thank you,> Napoleon replies to Uzuru, smiling back, <yours is a nice costume as well. Much more elaborate than mine, I think, not that that's always a sign of quality.>
TheDarkFiddler
TheDarkFiddler

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Natsu smiled and munched on a cookie. "So Napoleon's your starter Pokémon? That must mean you travel in the Kanto region, right? I hatched Uzuru from an egg, so I wonder if that's where he's from too... I travel in the Hoenn region, by the way!" he added, almost running on all of his questions at once. Hailing from the small community of Cianwood City, Natsu hadn't many opportunities to make friends with other kids in his childhood.

<Hehe, thanks!> Uzuru grinned at Napoleon's comment. He flexed his back a little to try and make his fake wings flap. <I especially love these, and my bag too!> he pointed out, motioning to his small leather pouch that was strapped to his waist.
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:30 pm

As the group of trainers began to shuffle in and mingle with one another, a young man walked onto the stage, dressed as the grim reaper. He looked out at the trainers for a moment as they conversed, but then cleared his throat loudly so the chatter came to a quick halt. "Welcome, ladies and gentlemen! We'll be commencing our Pokémon Costume Contest judging shortly, so please ready your Pokémon! Until then, feel free to keep at your conversations." He smiled and nodded before walking off the stage and over to the judge's table.
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yougirasu Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Yougi had finally made it to the Halloween based party in the Revolutions’ Union Room.

He’d been delayed quite a bit with so many things he’d wanted to prepare, the fact that he needed to bring a pokémon and they’d need an outfit of a similar theme as well and the fact that he didn’t really want to be some random character people had heard of only from playing the game or reading the book they were in. The decision he’d made on his own outfit was straightforward, but he had trouble with his pokémon. None of them seemed to fit the bill when it came to something along similar lines of his outfit.

He’d grabbed handfuls of paper and tried sketching out various designs for the main pokémon in his party, which didn’t help. He didn’t really want to bring Gligar since he’d been to an event before, he wanted to focus on Togepi or Magnemite but found they suited none of the ideas he’d managed to come up with. But as light from a lamp was reflected off Magnemite’s body, illuminating Ledyba, an idea struck Yougi.

And that quickly led to the two of them arriving at the bash, although one of them was quite unhappy with their costume and the fact that they’d been dragged along. He pushed open the door for a fashionably late entrance in his entrancing, smart but spooky attire based on a fairly popular game that still allowed him to feel like himself. As he did, he was greeted by what he was expecting. The majority of people were dressed as characters from games, books or movies and he didn’t recognise most of them. Although he did spot a corpse bride chatting with some sort of Sith character who started swinging a Lightsaber around. He did wonder what would attract the attention of the fellow attendee’s first, his costume or his own ‘accessory’.

He’d spent a lot of time working on it and although it was firmly strapped to his back, he was proud of what he’d made out of odds and ends and a random pressurised canister. Most of his time had been spent filing and shaping the metallic sections that included a working scope. But he just had to hope that no one would be too intimidated by a bowgun that imitated a modern rifle. He’d lost count of all the time he’d spent trying to get things as accurate as possible. Although the bowgun itself could fold around the middle of the frame, he’d decided to keep it unfolded for his entrance and he could fold it and re-attach it if it became awkward.
It had been the simplest of all the bowguns to replicate in his mind due to a large amount of it being metal based. The long barrel with its riveted holes, the strengthened joint where the weapon would fold, the scope that sat atop of the gun, the counterweight attached at the back, just past the trigger and the slim grip underneath the barrel had all been filed or forged specially for the weapon. The rear section of the weapon that provided protection for the trigger had been made out of wood that he had stained to allow the different sections to better imitate bone sections that were pictured in the game. But the thing that Yougi liked the most about the bowgun was the leather based sections that covered the rest of the frame and stock. He’d worked hard to get the scaly texture just right, whilst the person who’d supplied him with the material had had a difficult time getting the green and brown tints just right.

But he thought that people might notice his actual costume first, since the bowgun was quite obviously strapped to his back. Fortunately, the leather and material he’d used for his outfit had been somewhat easier for his supplier to produce.

Working his way up everything he’d need to wear, he’d started with the boots and greaves. The boots were made of thick, black leather but were covered by thin metallic sections designed to help protect the lower legs. These plates covered most of the boot and ran up and part way around the legs, up past the knees. Covering the rest of his legs and up his thighs was a dark purple coloured leather that met a white trim near his crotch which was simple covered by somewhat looser black material.
After that, he’d set to work on the coat or tasset that would run around his waist as a protective belt with extras. The belt itself was a fairly thick and heavy, a plain brown in colour with plenty of metal studs and such to make it a more impressive piece. Attatched to the belt, intended to fall at Yougi’s sides were wing like pieces of leather that had thin metal rods along the underside of them to hold them away from the body. The fins or wings themselves came down in two point on either side, one just coming round the side of their legs and the other falling behind before meeting up at the back. The wings were made of the same material as the Greaves and fell just below the knee.
He’d worked on the vest next instead of the arm guards and although it was the technical term for the piece, it looked nothing like a traditional vest. It was a complicated piece. The same material that had been used for the wings and Greaves was being used again as an overcoat. The material had to be cut carefully to produce the right appearance as although it worked as a coat and would connect towards Yougi’s right, there was a part of it that was an exception to any regular coat and really set it apart. Material that had been used to cover the shoulders at the back had to feed round, whilst the rest settled as a regular coat. This extra material created a sort of shoulder pad on the right shoulder that stood up from the coat, but more noticeably fed through a fold over to the left shoulder where the purple leather had been dyed to fade into a deep, blood-like red which had plastic and rubber based claws coming out of it leaving deep grooves in the material. The coat itself didn’t cover the under vest (that Yougi had made sure was a vest to make sure it didn’t get to heavy or hot), in fact it highlighted the collar of it very well. The thick looking vest was a brilliant white, although part of it was covered by straps that helped keep the coat in place, but the thick, turtleneck based collar was its main feature. The collar was off-white as it received a lot of repositioning whenever Yougi wore it, but was designed to fold over the overcoat with a split at the front of it to make it more manageable.
He’d next produced the Guards that he’d put off in favour of the vest. They followed the shoulder section in the way that the leather faded into a deep red the closer it got to the hands. The material was split around the elbows to make it easier to move and had white material covering the gaps to suggest that the vest went down the arms as more of a top. The left arm had been detailed with a little more protection than the right, with the leather at the top of the arm being moulded to appear as if a plate was covering the regular leather. For the lower part of the arm and going past the reach of a hand was a guard of sorts that stood out from the leather on the arm and using the same claw like pieces as the overcoat formed a formidable, 4 pronged claw. To cover the hands themselves he simply wore white gloves.
The headpiece was described as a cap, but in design it was just a really big collar to top off the outfit. It ran around the neck, under the collar of the vest and came up just before the ears producing two large spike like features. They seemed to resemble bat like ears in the way they stood out from the head, but at the back the flowed round cradling the back of Yougi’s head (although it made it really hard to look upwards). The very tips of the ear like points had been coloured in the same red as the other pieces.
Overall, the outfit had a gothic, vampiric look but was suitable for a gunner who hunted monsters of all scales, sort of like they did as trainers but in a very different way.

Now, Ledyba had been the simplest of Yougi’s pokémon to sort out with an appropriate outfit for the event and Yougi had chosen something that could be quite problematic to many hunters due to their small size, adequate speed and impressive power. Something that didn’t quite show on the unimpressed Ledyba dressed as a Hornetaur.

His shell had been painted in a dark grey that when it caught the light could almost come off as a murky green. He’d also added two plastic extensions that fitted either side of the natural point of separation on Ledyba’s shell. The extensions had been painted the same colour, but with a somewhat spotted, groove design that was coloured in a much darker grey that almost seemed black. They fitted to make a circular section that was at a slight angle that elevated the tip of the pieces away from the natural shell.
Ledyba had been given a sort of leg extension. Not in the form that people would usually imagine though, claw like sections of a hornetaurs feet had been gently attached to Ledyba’s padded feet. These grasping feet fed up into the standing legs, the peachy coloured limbs had to raise above the bugs shell, something a Ledyba’s didn’t. Therefore, Yougi had crafted some simple legs out of plastic that fitted to the feet that Ledyba had, ran up above the shell before coming down and resting along the side of the shell. There were 6 of them, which made Ledyba ideal due to his 6 legs.
The final touch had needed more of the grey paint that had covered Ledyba’s shell, but on a much smaller scale. Hornetaurs were named for their horns and as such, two were crafted out of lightweight rubber for Ledyba. There was a larger one that had a gradual curve that rose before dipping into a point that sat atop of Ledyba’s head. The smaller one that sat below Ledyba’s head was fairly straight except for the point which was where it rose towards the higher horn.
Ledyba was able to scuttle, hop or fly and in Yougi’s mind looked like a cool version of a bug rather than a Ladybug. This was something that was impressive in annoyance when around hunters and was formidable when attacking. He just had to hope that Ledyba would get into the mood eventually.

As they walked through the door, Yougi nodded over to the pokémon and turned to Ledyba.
“Why don’t you hop on over and introduce yourself. Whatever you do, don’t bug out.”
He thought that Ledyba would have visibly cringed at the bad puns he’d made regarding the way a Hornetaur usually moved and the fact that it was bug based. But he was looking at the rest of the party goers.
“I’m going to head over there to track down some snacks and see what I can hunt out.” The bad puns were coming thick and fast, but Yougi was ready to get partying.

Spoiler:
Yougirasu
Yougirasu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkFiddler Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:17 pm

"Yup, Kanto region. Born and raised in Pallet Town, never really got out of town much. What's Hoenn like? Have you gotten far from your hometown? I think... I think you're the first person I've met from outside of Kanto!" Spencer finishes his words just in time to avoid getting cut off by the announcement about the costume contest. "Ooh, almost time!"

<It looks good, and must've taken a lot of time to get right.>
TheDarkFiddler
TheDarkFiddler

Back to top Go down

Post by Firewater Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:50 am

DM quietly slips into the party, sighing in discomfort and embarrassment, but at any rate he grins as Piplup walks alongside him. DM was a bit in discomfort, as he was in a massive muscle suit. his body was gray, and had multiple bullet wounds and scars. However, he was in plenty of discomfort as the suit was massive, he could see and breathe, but at any rate, he had to support an extra 80 pounds on his two feet, which seemed far smaller than usual, and he couldn't do much other than grunt as it was a struggle to talk. Meanwhile, looking at Piplup, he grins at the outfit she was in, as other than her head, feet and arms, she was in what appeared to be a red health-kit, and she grins as she walks around, a bit unsteady but only poking at the fabric. Things seem to be going well, though no one had noticed them yet.

DM turns to Piplup before remarking.

"Well Piplup, let's have fun here- there sure are a lot of costumes here, so don't get into any trouble or anything, alright."

And with that, DM simply struggles with the costume, but sighs as he walks over to the punch and food table, hoping that something to drink would cool him off...

Name: N/A
Species: Piplup
Obtained: Lake Verity
Level: 7
Nature: Bold
Ability: Torrent
Attacks
Learned: Pound, Growl
Next Level-Up Attacks: Bubble (Lv.8 ), Peck (Lv.15), Bide (Lv.18) Bubblebeam (Lv.22), Fury Attack (Lv.25), Brine(Lv.29), Whirlpool(Lv.32), Mist (Lv.36), Drill Peck (Lv.39), Hydro Pump (Lv.43)
Move Tutor/Egg
Moves:
Ribbons:
Firewater
Firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copygoo Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Kickass hefted Burrower's pot up in his arms. "<Pretzels, sure.>" Kickass glided over to the snack table, reaching up and putting Burrower on the surface before jumping on himself. He grabbed a handful of Zubat-shaped pretzels and put them in Burrower's pot. Kickass smiled. <"Easier for you to get to.>" Kickass looked up as the announcer began to speak. Kickass mumbled to Burrower between mouthfuls of salty deliciousness. "<I, mmf, hope me and my trainer, mmf, win.>" Soon Kickass started playing with his pretzels, biting off a few chunks at a time to make one-winged Zubats or headless Zubats.

Will received a compliment or two about his costume. "Thanks. It actually didn't take too long to make, since I could use regular clothes for most of it." Will watched a guy in a big samurai suit waddle in, and for the first time noticed someone dressed as a Hunter. Will grimaced. "I can't stand zombie stuff. Freaks me out. I can barely get through one campaign of Left 4 Dead 2 with my brother without resorting to mashing the melee button and hoping that everything trying to kill me goes away." He smiled, though, when the Yoda-chu flipped onto Kaito's shoulder. "Aw, she's adorable," he said, rubbing the Pikachu under the chin. Soon, the conversation was interrupted by a voice announcing the start of the costume contest. Or, the soon start. Will felt excited. "Hey, Kaito. I hope you win with that super-lightsaber of yours."

Last edited by Copygoo on Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Copygoo
Copygoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke_Hunter Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Hunter looked at Will - was he serious? Probably. "You aren't the only one. I don't have any zombie-like games, though I've played my Brother's Timesplitters 2 & 3 which has a few, but it still hate them. Though that Bidoof isn't too creepy. And we've still got to wait and see about the winner." He paused. "So what do we have, Human Costume-wise? A Mario, a Ness, a Solid Snake, a Hunter, a Sith, An undead bride, and whatever the other guys are."

Weaving around his flowerpot and munching on the Zubat pretzels, Burrower was having fun. Until he fell into the pumpkin pie. He'd knocked his flowerpot over with all that wriggling. "<Oh man... my owner, and all the other pie lovers, aren't going to be happy.>" He also noticed he couldn't get up.
"<...Great.>"
Poke_Hunter
Poke_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Copygoo Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Kickass stifled a laugh as Burrower toppled into the pumpkin pie. Lifting him back up, he couldn't hold it in as Burrower's face came out smothered in soft orangey filling. After recovering himself, Kickass dipped a finger into the now-ruined pie. Slllurp. "<Huh. Not bad.>" Kickass covered his mouth with his hand. "<Did you, uh, get a taste? Hnk.>" Kickass tried to keep from laughing again.

Will heard the splat made as Burrower fell into one of the foods on the table. "Er, Hunter...."
Copygoo
Copygoo

Back to top Go down

Post by mewmaster007 Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Gale ran hurriedly alongside his faithful companion, Mudkip. He was practically sprinting as he made his way as swiftly as possible to the Halloween party. Along the way he and Mudkip had to pause temporarily a couple of time, for both Mudkip and his costumes almost few off. The prim and proper suit Gale was wearing was akin to the kind of clothes you would see Pheonix Wright wearing during a courtroom case. The solid blue of the suit complemented his red tie and white shirt rather well, not to mention the cherry on top, the pin that signified Gale was a defense attorney that gleamed brilliantly on his left breast. Gale's hair was died a charcoal black color and was very abnormal considering that his hair was normally alike to that of the purest snowfall during winter. There were also copious amounts of gel imbued into the fibers of his hair making it look as if he had a spiky head of hair.

Gale's companion was dressed similar to another character from the same series. The Mudkip was painted entirely silver with a mask over it's face. The mask matched that of the paint on Mudkip's body. It had slits for him to see through and a slit where the mouth/nose would be for him to breath through. Perhaps the best parts of the mask, however, were the eyebrows and the oddly human-esque ears attached to the mask, certainly not very ordinary of a mask fit for a Mudkip. Another oddly noticeable thing about Mudkip's mask was that his fin was actually pushed back and bunched up in a stereotypical Japanese ponytail. Around the mud fish's arm-legs was a rope tied around his two front paws and into a bow on his back. From the waist down Mudkip had a red kimono on which covered up his legs entirely. Perhaps the must noticeable feature of the costume was, however, the shortened and severely blunted Samurai Spear that was strapped down on Mudkip's back. The Mudkip also carried around a fan imprinted with the Japanese flag which was strapped to his back as well.

Gale and Mudkip entered the room, seemingly last to arrive, and quickly made their way to the snacks and punch bowl to recharge after the tedious sprint they had just endured. The pair happily chugged down sugary delights as they awaited to meet the company of other party goers.

Species: Mudkip
Obtained: Hoenn; Littleroot Town
Level: 7
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Torrent
Attacks Learned: Tackle, Growl, Mud Slap
Next Level-Up Attacks: Water Gun (Level 10), Bide (Level 15), Foresight (Level 19), Mudsport (Level 24), Take Down (Level 28), Whirlpool (Level 33), Protect (Level 37), Hydro Pump (Level 42), Endeavor (Level 46)
TMs & HMs:
Move Tutor/Egg Moves:
Ribbons: [Oct. 2010] Pokémon Revolution Halloween Party! - Page 2 Scramble4th

mewmaster007

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:00 pm

As the remaining few trainers arrived at the party, the contest judges were back on their feet and the crowd hushed as it was ready to get things going. “Well then,” announced the young man dressed as the grim reaper from before, “Let us commence the Pokémon Revolution Costume Contest! If you would, please have your Pokémon come onto the stage where we can begin showcasing them.” The judge walked aside, off the stage as the trainers’ Pokémon scuffled their way onto the stage. “And now for introductions for the twelve applicants—”

The announcer was suddenly cut off as the lights in the room flickered and the sound system from the microphone crackled. BOOM! The loud roar of thunder could be heard from outside and the power abruptly short-circuited. The chatter of everyone in attendance began to rise as people looked around in confusion. Suddenly, some sparks appeared on the stage amongst the Pokémon, and a light expanded to engulf the entire group. The light was incredibly bright to the point that no one could see anything for a moment. Before anyone knew it, the light faded away and the power returned, but all of the Pokémon were gone…

Somehow, they were taken to a faraway place…
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firewater Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:12 pm

Hearing some of the comments, DM kinda grumbles, but shows a cheerful face as he turns to the commenters.

"Hey, I'm supposed to be a Tank thank you very much. But either way, it's pretty cool that you've gotten the reference, and your costumes look alright as it is- so what are your names?"

But before he could comment any further, the judge had appeared from nowhere, and the competition had begun! As strange as it was, looking around at the various costumes, DM thought that Piplup had one of the better costumes in the contest, but as he waits, he notices the strange guy who was in the grim reaper suit, was the judge, and as he begins to announce the contest.

“Let us commence the Pokémon Revolution Costume Contest! If you would, please have your Pokémon come onto the stage where we can begin showcasing them.”

Suddenly before the contest could really get started, a loud crash was heard from outside, and as a loud boom of thunder flashes, a short circuit sparks up, and all of the sudden, a flash of electricity blasts the stage and suddenly in a flash of light, the Pokémon all vanish. Everyone seems to be surprised as the Pokémon vanished, and DM simply calls out to the judge.

"HEY, WHERE DID MY PIPLUP GO?!"
Firewater
Firewater
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:33 pm

It's quite unfortunate that Revo underwent this hiatus, but now that I'm back, I will try to wrap things up here. I apologize for leaving and not finishing this, as it was going to be a really fun event. However, Halloween is long since passed, so I'm going to cut this event short.

In the end, the four groups were to complete their tasks while introducing the framework for the new Mystery Dungeon zone, and at the end there would be a big boss battle for each group. Eventually, reinforcements would arrive and the villains would be driven away from the land, and thus the day would be saved. With that, everyone's Pokémon have now been sent home, back to the party, where the costume contest would finally get to take place.

For everyone's hard work in coming up with fantastic costumes, all Pokémon entered in this event are given 1 level up! Once again, sorry for the inconvenience and please look forward to the next event.
Gary
Gary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2