Pokémon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save my brother! Kindrindra

2 posters

Go down

Save my brother! Kindrindra Empty Save my brother! Kindrindra

Post by Kindrindra Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:03 pm

Mission: Save my brother!
Type: Rescue
Recommended Team: Normal
Rewards: 100 Poke, 2 Pecha Berries
Description: My brother, Zigzagoon, went into the Dark Woods and hasn't come out for a day! Go in there and rescue him, please!

Solio walked into the forest, somewhat apprehensive about his first mission. Beside him, Xavia seemed to be of the opposite opinion, and couldn't stop dashing around, poking every tree in sight. Solio sighed- someone else might of thought that Xavia would be no use on this mission, but Solio knew that he would be able to count on her when push came to shove. So he simply walked on and didn't comment, thinking about the mission.
Kindrindra
Kindrindra

Back to top Go down

Save my brother! Kindrindra Empty Re: Save my brother! Kindrindra

Post by Copygoo Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:17 pm

((Don't forget to add a list of the items you're bringing onto the mission!))

As Solio and Xavia walk through the shadowy forest, figures seem to scurry away on all sides when they approach. Yellow eyes stare at them from behind bushes, and Pokemon anxiously flutter by ahead. While looking at all this, they fail to notice a small Ekans coiled up on the ground, snoozing. Xavia inadvertandly trips over this fellow, who jumps awake.

"SsssS! Intruderssss! Get back!" The Ekans rises up on his tail, baring his fangs. It seems there is no choice but to fight. With a start, Ekans dives toward Xavia, his scaly skin ready to Wrap around her.

Quick, retaliate!
Copygoo
Copygoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindrindra Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:33 pm

((Oh, darn. Meant to put in 2x Oran Berries and 1x Pecha Berry))

Soleil's eyes spring open wide as the Ekans leaps towards Xavia, his brain springing into overdrive. He shot forth Quickly, hoping his Attack would knock the Ekans of his trajectory.
Xavia,sensing that Soleil had some sort of idea, simply tried to give her partner a Helping Hand. Hopefully she'd be able to get in her own Tackle later.
Kindrindra
Kindrindra

Back to top Go down

Post by Copygoo Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:59 pm

The Ekans was battered aside as Soleil struck first with incredible speed. With a hiss, it shot him a dirty Leer, intimidating Soleil, but Xavia's cheering helped him get his footing. Soleil didn't seem to get any stat boosts, likely because of the Leer balancing out the Helping Hand. Xavia dashed foward to ram the snake Pokemon, dealing a solid hit as the purple-and-yellow enemy rolled over in the grass.

Ekans has taken some good damage so far, though he's still got plenty of juice. He used a decent amount of energy.

Soleil used a little energy. Xavia used more, though it still wasn't too much. Neither of them suffered any damage.

Copygoo
Copygoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindrindra Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:25 am

Soleil jumped forwards, hoping that two Quick Attacks would keep the Ekans off balance long enough for Xavia to get some moves in. As he did so, he guestured to the Ekans. Catching his signal, Xavia readied herself to attack, planning to first soften up the target with a Tail Whip before going in for a Tackle.
Kindrindra
Kindrindra

Back to top Go down

Post by Copygoo Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Another quick strike catches the Ekans off-guard, dealing more damage. With an angry hiss, he Wraps his tail around Xavia's as she tries to use it in a Tail Whip and tosses her up into the air. Ekans laughs as she hits the ground with a thud.

Soleil leaps forward yet again to strike, but Ekans sees it coming this time and shoots a spray of tiny Poison slivers at him. The Stinging attack serves to both halt Soleil in his tracks and, apparent by a wave of pain he goes through, Soleil is poisoned! Xavia smashes into the Ekans again, dealing further damage.

Soleil's poisoned and took some good damage there, but energy-wise is still okay. Xavia took nice damage as well, and hasn't used too much energy either.

Ekans continues to be battered, and his health is getting down there. He doesn't seem to be too tired yet.
Copygoo
Copygoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindrindra Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:03 am

Soleil winced as he felt the poison wrack through his system. 'Well, this would be a problem.' he thought as he glanced towards Xavia. It seemed the Ekans was starting to catch onto their moves. They would have to do something about this. He signaled to Xavia to attempt another Tail Whip, jumping forwards himself, but this time simply to use a standard Attack. Hopefully it being slower would throw the Ekans of guard. After he struck... well, doubling back before striking again from the back with Quick Attack would probably be a good idea. It was best for Xavia to conserve her strength this round- next round would be a different story.
Kindrindra
Kindrindra

Back to top Go down

Post by Copygoo Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:14 am

((Standard Attacks are pretty much just Tackles here, buddy ;p Also remember that for now Gary and the rest of Revo goes by ASB attack descriptions.))

Xavia swings around, bringing her large tail crashing into Ekans's head to deal a nice hit. At the same time, Soleil charges in from the other side, leaving Ekans relatively dazed for a moment as he tries to regain his bearings. This left him open to a fast strike from Soleil. Ekans shoots several Poison Sting needles at Xavia, though they luckily do not poison her. Soleil shudders from poison as Ekans dives toward him, aiming to Wrap him up.

A couple more hits and Ekans should go down. Xavia took a decent hit, though she's still okay. Soleil's still poisoned, hanging at about 3/4s health. Energy use is racking up, hovering above 1/2.
Copygoo
Copygoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down