Pokémon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pewter City Boulder Gym Leader, Brock

Go down

Pewter City Boulder Gym Leader, Brock Empty Pewter City Boulder Gym Leader, Brock

Post by DaveTheFishGuy Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:57 pm

Heavy stone doors give way to this, your first steps into a Pokémon Gym. The area inside is dark, though lights flash into being at your approach, illuminating what can only be a battlefield, with many large rocks scattered abround, some the size of a football, up to others the size of the avearage car. The Gym Leader sits cross-legged on a podium at the other end, and as you approach, he stands to address you.

"So, you're here. I'm Brock. I'm Pewter's Gym Leader. My rock-hard willpower is evident even in my Pokémon. My Pokémon are all rock hard, and have true-grit determination. That's right - my Pokémon are all the Rock-type! Fuhaha! You're going to challenge me knowing that you'll lose? That's the Trainer's honor that compels you to challenge me. Fine, then! Show me your best!"

Pewter City Boulder Gym Leader, Brock 150px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Brock

Beginning Trainers:
The rules for this Gym are as follows: The match will be a two-on-two match, whereby each side will use two Pokémon each. The first Trainer to defeat all of the opponent's Pokémon will be declared the victor. Also, only the challenger will be permitted to switch Pokémon during battle. Let the battle begin!

Brock's team is as follows:
Geodude Lv. 12
Onix Lv. 14

Advanced Trainers:
The rules for this Gym are as follows: The match will be a six-on-six match, whereby each side will use six Pokémon each. The first Trainer to defeat all of the opponent's Pokémon will be declared the victor. Also, only the challenger will be permitted to switch Pokémon during battle. Let the battle begin!

Brock's team is as follows:
Relicanth Lv. 54
Golem Lv. 55
Kabutops Lv. 55
Omastar Lv. 56
Rampardos Lv. 57
Onix Lv. 61

Pewter City Boulder Gym Leader, Brock 40px-Boulder_Badge

Should you defeat Brock in battle, you will receive the Boulder Badge as proof of your victory. This badge allows the use of HM 06, Rock Smash, outside of battle. You will also be given the TM Rock Tomb. Post a new thread when you are ready to take the Pewter Gym Challenge.
DaveTheFishGuy
DaveTheFishGuy

Back to top Go down