Pokémon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celadon City Rainbow Gym Leader, Erika

Go down

Celadon City Rainbow Gym Leader, Erika Empty Celadon City Rainbow Gym Leader, Erika

Post by DaveTheFishGuy Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Upon opening the Gym's doors, you're forced to do a double-take. You did just step inside a building, right? You wouldn't think so, looking at the multitude of plants. Trees and flowers abound, making even the best florist pale by comparison. Delightful scents fill the air, producing a calming effect as you walk forward, entranced by the beautiful plantlife all around. As you make your way into a clearing, you spy someone tending to a row of flowers. As she turns, you see that she is is rather pretty, holding a watering-can in one hand, dressed in an exquisite kimono. She smiles at your entrance.

"Hello. Lovely weather isn't it? It's so pleasant. ...Oh dear... I must have dozed off. Welcome. My name is Erika. I am the Leader of Celadon Gym. I teach the art of flower arranging. My Pokémon are of the Grass-type. Oh, I'm sorry, I had no idea that you wished to challenge me. Very well, but I shall not lose."

Celadon City Rainbow Gym Leader, Erika 120px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Erika

Beginning Trainers:
The rules for this Gym are as follows: The match will be a three-on-three match, whereby each side will use three Pokémon each. The first Trainer to defeat all of the opponent's Pokémon will be declared the victor. Also, only the challenger will be permitted to switch Pokémon during battle. Let the battle begin!

Erika's team is as follows:
Tangela Lv. 24
Victreebel Lv. 29
Vileplume Lv. 29

Advanced Trainers:
The rules for this Gym are as follows: The match will be a six-on-six match, whereby each side will use six Pokémon each. The first Trainer to defeat all of the opponent's Pokémon will be declared the victor. Also, only the challenger will be permitted to switch Pokémon during battle. Let the battle begin!

Erika's team is as follows:
Jumpluff Lv. 53
Shiftry Lv. 54
Roserade Lv. 55
Victreebel Lv. 56
Bellossom Lv. 56
Tangrowth Lv. 60

Celadon City Rainbow Gym Leader, Erika 40px-Rainbow_Badge

Should you defeat Erika in battle, you will receive the Rainbow Badge as proof of your victory. This badge allows the use of HM 04, Strength, outside of battle. You will also be given the TM Giga Drain. Post a new thread when you are ready to take the Celadon Gym Challenge.
DaveTheFishGuy
DaveTheFishGuy

Back to top Go down