Pokémon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find the Lost TM! Copygoo

2 posters

Go down

Find the Lost TM! Copygoo Empty Find the Lost TM! Copygoo

Post by Copygoo Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Mission: My Sunny Day TM!
Type: Retrieval
Recommended Team: Normal
Rewards: 100 Poke, 5 Cacnea Spikes
Description: That Sunny Day TM was a gift for my girlfriend, Sunflora, but somehow I misplaced it in the Dark Woods. Please go find it for me!

Inventory:
2 Oran Berries
2 Pecha Berries

"Onward, to victory!" shouted the overexcited Corphish, Glenn. Glenn marched into the looming forest at full speed, trailed slowly behind by a blob of green poison. The Gulpin remained silent, and it did not seem too excited about going on his first mission as an exploration team. Glenn knew that the Gulpin, Cooper, was plenty happy, his gooey face just didn't leave much room for expressing it. I think. Cooper sighed and slugged along, sliding into place next to the ecstatic Corphish.
Copygoo
Copygoo

Back to top Go down

Find the Lost TM! Copygoo Empty Re: Find the Lost TM! Copygoo

Post by Gary Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Heading into the Dark Forest on their very first mission, Cooper the Gulpin and Glenn the Corphish seemed in high spirits. Their task was simple, but that didn't make it easy. Vileplume had misplaced his Christmas present for his girlfriend, Sunflora, a TM Sunny Day. Looking for a small disc in the middle of these dimly-illuminated woods was going to be like finding a needle in a haystack. With that in mind, the pair pressed on, their resolve focused on the task at hand.

The Dark Forest wasn't a very enticing place to stroll through, so Glenn and Cooper had to keep their wits about them. The trees all around them were gray in color with blackish leaves which blocked out most of the sunlight. In fact, the light was just barely enough for the two to see clearly where they were going. A bunch of treacherous roots stretched across the ground, as if they were set out to trip those who crossed their paths.

It didn't take Glenn and Cooper very long to find another Pokémon, who heckled them from one of the trees. "What do you think you're doing in my territory? Prepare to be punished!" With that, a sticky String Shot slapped across Glenn's face, tripping him up a little. Looking up to see who the perpetrator was, Glenn and Cooper faced an angry looking Spinarak hanging upside-down on a string.
Gary
Gary
Admin

http://pokerevo.dieuxdufoot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Copygoo Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:45 pm

The moment the Spinarak attacked, Cooper shot forward with a gooey fist raised, ready to Pound the life out of it. Already, he was planning, and he thought to do it again if he could find the chance.

Glenn was momentarily disoriented and didn't really want to fight, but seeing as Cooper was already diving it he didn't have much of a choice. Glenn just readied himself to back Cooper up with twin Bubbles if needed.
Copygoo
Copygoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum