Pokémon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemart

+2
Handy
Gary
6 posters

Go down

Pokemart Empty Pokemart

Post by Gary Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Hello and welcome to the Pokemart. Here you can buy all the basic supplies that you'll ever need on your Pokemon adventure, ranging from Potions to status healers to Pokeballs to other useful tools. Thank you for coming!

The availability of items in the Pokemart depends on how many badges you have. As you collect more badges, stronger and rarer items will become available. Some towns also sell unique items that can't be found elsewhere.

Items List:
No Badges Required:
ProductPrice
Pokeball 200
Potion 300
Antidote 100
Paralyz Heal 200
One Badge Required:
ProductPrice
Super Potion 700
Awakening 250
Burn Heal 250
Ice Heal 250
Escape Rope 550
Repel 350
Three Badges Required:
ProductPrice
Great Ball 600
Revive 1500
Super Repel 500
Five Badges Required:
ProductPrice
Ultra Ball 1200
Hyper Potion 1200
Full Heal 600
Seven Badges Required:
ProductPrice
Max Potion 2500
Max Repel 700
Eight Badges Required:
ProductPrice
Full Restore 3000
Unique Items:
ProductPrice
Gary
Gary
Admin

http://pokerevo.dieuxdufoot.com

Back to top Go down

Pokemart Empty Re: Pokemart

Post by Handy Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:58 am

After having visited the Pokémon Center, Richard had decided to leave his Pokémon in their balls for now, focussed on a different thing in the city of Viridian. Quickly, he made his way through the small area to the Pokémon Mart, and walked inside, slowing down as he did so. His eyes widened as he saw the supplies inside. Knowing that a lot of these items were reserved for higher level trainers, Richard was slightly disheartened, but anything that he did need was already available to him, so that wasn't an issue. Moving through the store, he found the shop desk, and smiled at the assistant, briefly turning away and rummaging through his bag. I know it was in here somewhere he thought to himself, pulling his items out of the way, searching and grabbing until he found exactly what he was looking for. Taking the voucher out, he smiled across at the mart worker.

“I'm, uh, here to trade this voucher for an egg, I believe. I hope I'm not too late.”
Handy
Handy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:02 am

When Richard enters the Mart, he finds the store assistant asleep behind the counter. After speaking to him, however, the man is jerked out of his sleep, suddenly and violently awake.

"Whaddaya want?" he slurs. Upon seeing the egg voucher, however, his eyes light up. "Oh right, you're the kid I'm holding this for," he says, reaching underneath the counter to pull out an Pokémon egg. Richard holds out his hands and is promptly handed it. The egg is pale brown with three spots, two dark grey and one red.

"There ya go, kid. Enjoy!" the clerk says, before the sounds of snoring suggest he's fallen back asleep.
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post by Handy Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:11 am

Richard sighed as the man fell asleep once more, but gripped the egg proudly. The egg seemed to be a pale brown color, and Richard eyed it suspiciously. The two dark grey spots and one red one probably indicated some form of information on what species was contained, but limited knowledge of Pokémon prevented Richard from making an informed decision better than that. “Thanks.” He murmured to the sleeping man as he cradled the egg softly. Now having three team members, one of which being a great surprise, he felt ready for anything as he returned out into Viridian City, his eyes falling next to the Mansion standing on the other side of the sound. “Interesting.” he murmured.
Handy
Handy

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Ninja44 Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:23 pm

Nikky walked in then shouted for quite no reason, "This ain't yo' dream!" After receiving weird stares, she beamed at the attention she was receiving and walked through the aisles to get some items.

Nikky made a disgruntled face at the low selection of items she could buy. It was a bit upsetting that she needed a badge to get some of these things, but eventually she picked up 1 PokéBall, 3 Potions, 3 Antidotes, and 2 Paralyze Heals. She carried the items over to the counter and dropped them there with a loud noise.

"Oops. That didnt go as planned. I kinda thought they'd all end up standing." She explained to the clerk, uprighting all the fallen items. "But, um, yea. Can you check these out for me?"
Naruto Ninja44
Naruto Ninja44

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveTheFishGuy Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:22 am

The store assistant was again jerked from his sleep at the loud noise of someone entering the store, before a loud clattering noise indicated the presence of items on the counter. Grumbling, he made his way up to the area, before yawning, and smiling at the young trainer.

"Sure thing, little lady!" he said, tapping in each of the items, totalling them all up and handing them back to Nikky. "That'll be 1800 PokéDollars please!" Nikky handed over the money, leaving her with 500 PokéDollars change, and she turned to leave. "Have a nice day!" the clerk calls as she walks out, before sitting back down, wondering who else would turn up.
DaveTheFishGuy
DaveTheFishGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkFiddler Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Spencer walks calmly into the mart, Napoleon following behind, and his new capture, Amelia, resting lightly on his outstretched arms. He looks around a bit before moving to look through the store's stock, thinking about what he might need. He doesn't really need any Poké Balls as he still has 4 of them, so he passes right by them. He has a few Oran berries, but he could use a bit more healing just in case, so he grabs a few Potions as he passes by. Thinking about the Viridian Forest ahead, Spencer realizes there's a chance of being poisoned (though luckily, not for Napoleon!), so he also grabs a few Antidotes. With supplies in hand, he walks up to the counter and places his things on the counter.

"That's 500 PokéDollars, right?" Spencer asks, checking quick to make sure his math was right; in the end he'd bought two Potions and two Antidotes.
TheDarkFiddler
TheDarkFiddler

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveTheFishGuy Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:57 pm

The clerk happily took Spencer's items, noting that this trainer was spending a lot less than other travelers he'd seen so far. Running them through the checkout, he put them into a bag, before passing them to Spencer.

"That's no problem, my lad. Unfortuantely, I think your maths is a bit off - it's actually 800 PokéDollars, if that's ok." Spencer handed over the money, before setting off, though still with 1500 in his wallet. "Have a nice day!" the clerk called, as Spencer headed out the door, before putting his feet up, grabbing a magazine to read, waiting for his next customer.
DaveTheFishGuy
DaveTheFishGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down