Pokémon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISSION: My Friend's in there!

2 posters

Go down

MISSION: My Friend's in there! Empty MISSION: My Friend's in there!

Post by Naruto Ninja44 Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:52 pm

Mission: My friend's in there!
Type: Rescue
Recommended Team: Normal
Rewards: 100 Poke, 2 Cheri Berries
Description: We...um... we were playing in the Dark Woods. I'm sorry! But I got separated from my friend! I made it back, but she didn't. She's a Nidoran. Please, go rescue her!

"I still don't get why they'd play in the woods. Don't their parent's know where they are? What they're doing? Do they even have parents? I mean if your friend is who's giving your rescue thing, does that mean you have no parents or do your parents just not care enough?" Rachel stated, her mouth talking at a mile a minute. She climbed over a fallen tree.

Luke jumped easily over the same fallen tree, humming a happy tune to himself. "Well, whatever the reason, we have a mission! We haven't had a mission since last week! I was almost getting bored, you know?" He asked Rachel with a smile.

"I was bored. I just think these kids need some disciplinary help or something. Isn't this a form of child abuse or something?" Rachel asked Luke an an irritable voice. But Luke was staring past her, into the distance. He did this a lot, she was used to it. He was thinking what he considered a deep thought, thinking an actual deep thought, or hallucinating. Over the time she's spent with Luke, she's realized how Insomnia can really effect a Pokemon. Luckily, she knew how to handle these situations now.

"Luke, what's going on?"

He looked at the Sandshrew and smiled his normal way again, "I just thought I saw something in the darkness. I don't think it's really anything though."

Rachel smiled back, assured that Luke was right. She was glad he seemed to notice he's hallucinating this time as well. The Delibird went back to humming his happy tune and Rachel kept on with leading them to finding the Nidoran who supposedly had no parents.

Items being brought:
2x Oran Berry
1x Pecha Berry
Naruto Ninja44
Naruto Ninja44

Back to top Go down

MISSION: My Friend's in there! Empty Re: MISSION: My Friend's in there!

Post by Copygoo Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:36 pm

((*ahem* Let's say that immediately after the kid went missing, the friend went straight to the guild and asked for help, and your team was so kind enough to act immediately. The parents haven't noticed the kid's absence yet, as it's only been ~1 hour.))

The incredibly snarky team bounded off on their adventure, eager to save the missing Nidoran. They continued on through the forest for a short while when they reached a stream a couple meters across and about one or two meters deep. A happy little Wooper was splashing about in it, and turned toward the team on the sound of their arrival. "Hi there~! Oh, you're an exploration team...? My friend doesn't trust exploration teams. You should probably- uh oh." At that moment a Buizel came out of the bush on the other side of the stream. "Hey Woops!" His eyes drifted over to Luke and Rachel.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing!" the Buizel shouted at the two. "Going to bully my friend?" The Wooper tried to explain. "No no Buizel! They're nice-" the Buizel cut her off. "Go home, Woops, I'll deal with these guys." The Wooper reluctantly splashed down the river, out of sight.

"I don't know why you came here but I'm not going to let you hurt anyone, not like the last team that came around here. They pretended they were on a mission too, but they broke my brother's arm. They said it was an accident, but I heard them laughing." Suddenly Buizel attacked, shooting forth a Water Gun right at Rachel.

Defend yourselves!
Copygoo
Copygoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Ninja44 Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Rachel thought the Wooper was friendly enough. If not a bit annoying as well. His voice was way too high pitched for her. But she ignored it and listened to him as he rambled on about some friend of his that doesn't like rescue teams. He then looked over to see a Buizel come out of the bushes. Rachel took this chance to say something to Luke, "I think we split as soon as possible."

"But what about the candy?" Luke asked, concerned.

"The what?" Rachel asked before realizing she was being harassed by the Buizel. "What?" She repeated to the Buizel only to see a Water Gun come after her.

Rachel then fired a Swift to stall the Water Gun. Luke shot an Ice Beam at the Buizel to stop him.
Naruto Ninja44
Naruto Ninja44

Back to top Go down

Post by Copygoo Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Rachel attempts to form stars of normal energy, but she simply fails to collect the energy correctly and takes the full hit of the Water Gun. Luke then tries to form an Ice Beam, but the attack puffs out before it can leave his mouth, seeing as Luke has not yet acquired use of the move.

Buizel took no damage, used up nice energy. Rachel took a painful hit, and used up no energy. Luke is feeling embarrased.

Last edited by Copygoo on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Copygoo
Copygoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Ninja44 Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:16 pm

"I swear I've used that before..." Luke pondered out loud, wondering if he dreamt of it or not.

"Who cares!? Just use Present instead!" Rachel called to snap him out of his thoughts. She then used Rollout.

"Hm...Good idea." Luke mused, then used Present.
Naruto Ninja44
Naruto Ninja44

Back to top Go down

Post by Copygoo Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:07 pm

((Dx I'm really really sorry NN. I could've sworn Veekun said that Sandshrew learned Swift at level 5. I'll have to edit the last round to change that. Also I'd advise that you change that Rollout as well since Sandshrew doesn't learn it yet.))
Copygoo
Copygoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down