Pokémon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serra and her Partner!

4 posters

Go down

Serra and her Partner! Empty Serra and her Partner!

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:40 pm

Putting the PokéDex, map, PokéBalls, money and berries in her little backpack, Serra raced out of the Professor's Laboratory, straight down the stairs, taking them three at a time and head out north of the Town as soon as possible.

Well, this is going to be awesome, eh? Serra stepped out into the grasses of Route 1 and breathed in the fresh air around her. She just couldn't wait to get started now that she had finally recieved her first Pokémon! But, first things first. She opened her PokéBall, and from the red aura it revealed her new best-friend. The Bulbasaur sat there and looked sort of quizically up at his new trainer and cried "Bulba!" before running a circle around her.

"OH! Your so cute! I'm so glad I met you, I think we're going to make a great team. Now, first things first, you need a name, yes? Let's see... How about Norigi?" Serra asks of the little walking bulb. He seems to jump in response, yelling his name in response. "Well, then Norigi it is.

Leaving her partner with her at her side, they begin their travel northwards. Serra couldn't wait to find out what was in store for the both of them!
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Serra and her Partner! Empty Re: Serra and her Partner!

Post by Alto Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Walking through the short, grassy route known as Route 1, Serra gazes at her surroundings. Steep ledges, tall trees, and tall grass only begin to describe the path taken. A zephyr blows through the trees, caressing her face, and causing a few leaves to fall. As Serra feels the wind move through her hair, she hears a sudden screech, followed by the flapping of a thousand birds. The sound startles her a bit, as she turns to find out what it was.

Serra looks skyward, only to see a massive flock of brown and white birds. As soon as the birds were there, it seems, they were gone. Off to another place, in search of a new home. Serra continues moving forward, until the sound of a twig snapping cuts through the peaceful silence of the morning. A young kid, who is wearing a plain blue cap and a yellow jacket, walks out of the forested area, glancing around. His eyes land on your Bulbasaur, and the boy's lips curve upward into a grin. "Hey. You look like a new trainer. Wanna fight?" The boy challenges, PokéBall in his hand.

Alto

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Hearing the sound of the screech and seeing the ton of what could only have been Pidgey or possibly Spearow, but they moved so fast it was a little hard to tell, scatter from the area, Serra looked up to see what all the commotion was about. Lo and behold there was a young boy with a blue cap steps out of the undergrowth, looking pretty confident.

"Hey. You look like a new trainer. Wanna fight?" The boy challenges, PokéBall in his hand.

"Well hi there! I'm Serra nice to meet you. And your name? Oh and in relation to you challenge, I would, but as you can see I have already revealed who I'm traveling with at the moment and it would be only fair that I know who you've got inside that ball before I make my decision. What do you say, eh?" Serra retorted with a smile on her face.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alto Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:00 pm

"I'm Johnny."The boy looks at Serra confidently, before releasing the Pokémon in his ball. "Go, Charmander!" The trainer yells. The white light takes the shape of a lizard like creature, before fading completely, leaving an orange lizard in its wake. "Char, Charmander," the Pokémon cries, as the flame on its tail blazes. The Pokémon looks freshly caught, probably no higher than level five by the looks of it.

The boy flips his cap around, ruffling his dark brown hair further as he smirks confidently. "Ready to fight, or are you too chicken?"

Alto

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:08 pm

"Ready to fight, or are you too chicken?" is the retort.

"Well then, I'm always up for the challenge, especially if its a type-mismatch. Those are my specialty. Norigi, lets start with Growl and then a Tackle." Serra says with confidence.

Freshly caught, eh? Perhaps its possible to catch one in this route as well? that would be awesome... Serra muses.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alto Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:34 pm

Johnny looks at his Charmander, and smirks. "Charmander, Scratch it twice!" The orange lizard wags its flaming tail once, before rushing at Norigi. Norigi growls fiercely at the lizard, who cringes, causing his claws to miss their mark. Norigi uses this opportunity to slam into Charmander with a powerful Tackle, sending the lizard back a bit. Glaring at his foe, Charmander rushes the Bulbasaur with another Scratch, this time leaving a few thin red lines across Norigi's cheek. The young trainer cheers his partner on, issuing his next commands. "Charmander, Growl, then Scratch!" Both Pokémon look pretty even at this point, who knows how this battle could end?

Alto

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:23 am

"Charmander, Growl, then Scratch!" yells Johnny.

"Well if that's how you wanna play it, Norigi, head down and Tackle then dodge his attack." Serra shouts enthusiastically to her new friend.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alto Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:59 am

Norigi lowers his head, before charging at the reptile Pokémon. Charmander releases a fierce growl at Bulbasaur, throwing him off and causing his Tackle to lose a lot of force. Charmander responds by baring its claws to the plant, and tries to Scratch it again, but Norigi jumps our of the way of Charmander's attacks. Both Pokémon are breathing a little harder now, but they're still doing fine.

Alto

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:23 am

Serra was liking the way this was panning out.

"Double Tackle, my dear Norigi, you can do it!" Yelled Serra, in full confidence of her partner's ability.
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:49 am

Deciding to go on the offensive, Serra gave Norigi her next orders, and the Bulbasaur nodded, squaring off against the Charmander once again. Norigi started things off by charging in for a Tackle, ramming the Charmander as it went in for a Scratch. The two Pokémon collided and simultaneously fall backwards, Charmander taking the brunt of the damage, while Norigi stinging from the claw marks. Norigi got up and charged at Charmander again for a second Tackle, and the lizard Growled fiercely, slowing Norigi down quite a bit before impact, which sent Charmander on its back once again. Charmander took much more damage this round, but Norigi used up more energy. "Let's go with the double Scratch, Charmander!" the trainer called out.
Gary
Gary
Admin

http://pokerevo.dieuxdufoot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:30 pm

Looking the situation, it was clear that the Charmander had the advantage. However, this was of course the first battle Serra and Norigi had been in, so she was going to test a few things out...

"Norigi! Hang in there, you're doing fine! Dodge both of those attacks, and then hit again with another Tackle!"
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:50 am

Calling out orders once again to Norigi, Serra decided to learn by trial and error in her first battle. Norigi nodded quickly, watching and waiting for the enemy Charmander to come at him.

He didn't have to wait long, the Charmander lunging at him with a Scratch. Norigi was swiftly able to leap out of the way of this attack, sliding slightly along the ground. However, he wasn't quite swift enough to fully dodge the second Scratch, taking a glance blow to his face.

Off the defensive, Norigi leapt at the Charmander, who grunts as the Bulbasaur slams into its stomach, causing some more pain. Charmander doesn't look like it can take much more punishment, but Norigi's breathing is becoming quite laboured. What will Serra do?
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Serra watched the battle with her eager eyes, enjoying every second of it.

"Norigi, Growl at it and then use the time to your advantage and finish with another Tackle"
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:36 am

(OOC: You realise I'll be holding you to the same standards as everyone, although I should hold you to higher since you're an updator yourself. Could you so kindly flesh it out a little more next time? :p)

Charmander, being the less tired is the fastest to move this time, racing towards Norigi with claw outstretched. Despite his laboured breathing, the Bulbasaur is able to Growl fiercely at the incoming lizard Pokémon, causing the Scratch to miss its target as the claw just breezes past Norigi's face.

Before the Bulbasaur is able to shift his weight properly, the Charmander responds with another swift Scratch, causing Norigi to cringe as pain rips across his face. Not to be outdone, Norigi leaps at the Charmander, slamming into him one final time. Staggering away, the Charmander glares defiantly at his foe, before collapsing to the ground, defeated.

Level Up for Norigi!

Johnny sighs, walking over to his fallen Charmander. "Good try buddy, we'll get her next time," he says, recalling the lizard to the safety of his ball.

Turning his attention to Serra, he reaches out to her with his right hand, while searching around in his pockets with his left hand. "Your Bulbasaur put up a great fight. But don't think it'll go the same way next time, I'll find you again and even the score next time!" he says defiantly as he places 300 PokéDollars and a strange looking berry in her hands.

"That's a Sitrus Berry," Johnny explains. "It was a gift from my folks, but consider it a sign of a pact. We're rivals now, so don't you forget me!" With that, he walks away, disappearing before Serra can even respond.

The weakened Norigi staggers over to his trainer, barely having the energy left to walk. Before Serra can even attend to him, however, a rustling sound in the bushes sparks her attention, and the sight of a small purple and tan rodent greets her. The little Rattata sniffs the air, obviously attracted to the scent of the Berry in Serra's hand. What will Serra do?

(OOC: Just as a hint, I'll let you use the Sitrus Berry before the battle. Just in this case though.)
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:39 pm

[OOC: Omg I suck at fleshing out battle posts though I'm so better describing when i get to choose the outcomes of my choices. I'll give it a shot though, just cause you asked so nicely.]

Serra watched with intensity as the battle came to a close, Norigi dealing the final blow and sending the Charmander packing. She couldn't help but wonder how she had managed to have her new friend pull through like that, but she was happy nonetheless. She ran over and knelt down next to Norigi and whispered in his ear.

"Well done, Norigi, what an amazing performance. You and I make a great team, don't we?" She stood back up to meet her opponent once more.

At this point Johnny sighs, walking over to his fallen Charmander. "Good try buddy, we'll get her next time," he says, recalling the lizard to the safety of his ball. He then reaches into his pocket and hands over some money, which is always welcome and a odd looking berry. Seera looks up at Johnny, a tad confused.

"That's a Sitrus Berry," Johnny explains. "It was a gift from my folks, but consider it a sign of a pact. We're rivals now, so don't you forget me!" With that, he walks away, disappearing before Serra can even respond.

Serra, stunned that he ran so quickly, tried to reply anyway, "Um, hey, thanks! I'll be sure to keep getting stronger as well! Just so it's not an easy fight if we ever meet again!" By this time, Johnny was long-gone, but something else caught her eye.

As Norigi staggers over to her, barely having the energy left to walk, Serra hears a rustling sound in the bushes and it sparks her attention. The sight of a small purple and tan rodent greets her. The little Rattata sniffs the air, obviously attracted to the scent of the Berry in Serra's hand.

Seeking to gain the little rat's attention, Serra waved the spiky yellow Berry in its eyesight before quickly dropping to the ground once again and feeding the Berry to Norigi while the Rattata was watching. "Here my darling," she whispered to Norigi, "this ought to make you feel a lot better. Now, you think you can take on that little Rattata over there?"

Serra pulled out her PokéDex and waved it across the new creature. Rattata, it chimed, the Mouse Pokémon. Rattata bites anything when it attacks and will chew on anything with its fangs. If you see one, it is certain that 40 more live in the area.

"Alright then, lets give this a shot. Wait for it to make the first, then dodge as best you can and Tackle it."

Serra watched eagerly, hoping that this would turn out in her favour.

[OOC: fleshed out enough for you, my good friend? I hope it was what you were after. Smile]
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum