Pokémon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I_D's PC

Go down

I_D's PC Empty I_D's PC

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Name: Serra Shuss
Hometown: Canalave City, Sinnoh
Personality: Spending the whole of her life fending for herself, Serra has become a hardened girl, with a strong personality and doesn't take anything less than the truth from anyone. She is the first to pick a fight, the first to jump to conclusions and the first to say almost anything when it comes to food. She is a food fanatic and is of course the best cook in the whole world! If anything, the easiest way to describe Serra is to call her a tom boy - calling her a lady can lead to unimaginable pain.

Appearance: Serra is about 5'9" and has a long face which is framed by brown shoulder-length curls. She maintains her hair at this length so that she is regarded as feminine, since if it were any shorter, she'd look like a boy and if it were any longer, it'd just be a hassle to deal with. She also does this to balance out her almost non-existent chest. She normally wears a tank top of varying colours, but prefers pink, dark jeans, and white sneakers. Her eyes are dazzling and have a mystical quality to them. She is otherwise your average girl next door and has little regard for her body, with cuts and bruises showing where she has fallen during her day to day activities.

Background: Serra was the sole survivor of an incident in her childhood. No-one in her hometown has ever told her what happened, and she's grown up and moved on since then. In order to keep herself active, she spends almost every day running. She is also an excellent rock-climber and been on many solo journeys, making it her mission to climb up every mountain in the world (she has conquered Mt. Coronet three times and feels she needs to go other places to extend her acheivements). She is revered in her hometown for the work she does to keep the young children happy and fit, with her part-time job as the local school PE teacher.

Preferred region of travel: Kanto

Misc. Information: Her eyes are two different colours and she has been told this is due to the incident in her childhood, and no-one has yet to refute this claim. Her right eye is blue and her left is an iridescent, eerie green. She also has a tatoo of the Trinity on her right hand.

Inventory:
Items: Pokémon Egg Voucher
Medicine:
PokéBalls: 5x PokéBall
TMs & HMs: TM Water Pulse
Berries: 5x Oran Berry
Key Items: PokéDex, Town Map (Kanto)

Last edited by Insidious_Dreamer on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer

Back to top Go down

I_D's PC Empty Re: I_D's PC

Post by Insidious_Dreamer Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Serra's Pokémon:

I_D's PC Bulbasaur
Name: Norigi
Species: Bulbasaur
Obtained: Kanto; Pallet Town
Level: 6
Nature: Bold
Ability: Overgrow
Attacks Learned: Tackle, Growl
Next Level-Up Attacks: Leech Seed Lv. 7, Vine Whip Lv. 9, Poison Powder Lv. 13, Sleep Powder Lv. 13, Take Down Lv. 15, Razor Leaf Lv. 19, Evolve Lv. 20, Sweet Scent Lv. 21, Growth Lv. 25, Double-Edge Lv. 27, Worry Seed Lv. 31, Synthesis Lv. 33, Seed Bomb Lv. 37.
Move Tutor/Egg Moves:
Ribbons:
Insidious_Dreamer
Insidious_Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum